• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there any way to salvage these???

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
I've got two retractables from Signs365 (so latex print on lay flat material) that came in today. I didn't preflight carefully enough and they both have a light line that runs across them that's about 1/16" wide. I tried isopropyl and a Q-tip over by one edge and thought it was working, but then I realized I was taking a coating off and leaving them shiny. Anyone have any ideas?
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 175

jtiii

Re-order just the banner part? I have used a knife to scrape ink off banners but usually just a tiny little spot.
Thanks Stacey! S365 charges $63 for the banner or $90 for the completed product so I'm just reordering as I've got no time to monkey with them - after the holiday I'll pull the junk banners and have a couple of pcs of hardware for the next customer.

jtiii

In my experience, if you spent as long uploading photos and posting to customer support at Signs365 as you did here, they'd have sent you new ones free.
Ah, but the error was 100% mine. I do agree that Signs365 usually fixes things quickly but that line was in the art I sent, I just failed to see it.

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
^^You sure deal with a lot of errant body parts. Moobs, etc. :p

I once had to Photoshop a group picture for a church because two boys in front were flashing gang signs. I put some other hands on them.
Teenagers seem to be the ones with the most issues...such awkward times in a persons life LOL Have not had gang symbols yet, that's a new one!