• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this a font?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Came across this one. The T's match. What is it?

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 112

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You mean you have to duplicate that ??

I thought you were better than that and could've talked your customer out of such an abomination. :Big Laugh​

visualeyez

If those are the only letters you need, 30 seconds with the magic wand in photoshop and "convert selection to paths" could create and export the vector outlines you need...

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
If those are the only letters you need, 30 seconds with the magic wand in photoshop and "convert selection to paths" could create and export the vector outlines you need...

The quality of this function would never be acceptable for most of my customers. That's why they come to me

:thread

I just had to steal this thread for a big thanks to Vector Doctor. Had the opportunity to use his services for the first time, AWESOME, amazing quality, fast delivery, very reasonably priced. GREAT JOB.

Thanks Eric

Fine Line Darrel :Canada 2:

ddarlak

Go Bills!

CLASSIC!!!!!!

that's like telling your dentist which drill to use.....