• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jaguar iv windows 10 flexi

netsol

it looks like the usb install is a 2 step process, when you first connect usb, it creates a usb printer taskbar icon, (and a usb printer port, of course)
my guess would be that you didn't wait long enough for this process to complete & created a "composite device" in device manager instead. go to
device manager & remove any composite devices in usb section (show hidden devices) with printer disconnected.

DO A RESTART.
be sure your user has administrator rights
plug a flash drive into the port you will be using, see that it gets a drive letter. (prove you are using a good, functional usb port) disconnect the flash drive, then plug in the usb cable to computer and printer

give admin password if requested (watch for flashing on the taskbar, requesting user intervention
WALK AWAY for 5 minuter, allow port creation to finish

i am not sure if you will see taskbar icon, but, you should now see printing support icon in device manager

openflexi, DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS SETUP, add a new device/setup add your jaguar, you may have to choose the usb port from a drop down. let it install "desktop driver" if it asks, though it should not be needed

graphix

it looks like the usb install is a 2 step process, when you first connect usb, it creates a usb printer taskbar icon, (and a usb printer port, of course)
my guess would be that you didn't wait long enough for this process to complete & created a "composite device" in device manager instead. go to
device manager & remove any composite devices in usb section (show hidden devices) with printer disconnected.

DO A RESTART.
be sure your user has administrator rights
plug a flash drive into the port you will be using, see that it gets a drive letter. (prove you are using a good, functional usb port) disconnect the flash drive, then plug in the usb cable to computer and printer

give admin password if requested (watch for flashing on the taskbar, requesting user intervention
WALK AWAY for 5 minuter, allow port creation to finish

i am not sure if you will see taskbar icon, but, you should now see printing support icon in device manager

openflexi, DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS SETUP, add a new device/setup add your jaguar, you may have to choose the usb port from a drop down. let it install "desktop driver" if it asks, though it should not be needed
Thank You for the lengthy explanation followed your directions... i had to select the USB printer driver... All Good..TY