• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jfx200-2531 part found

woody1512

Happy new year all. I have returned to work today and upon getting my flatbed ready I found this little dude just sat there minding its own business at the back of the capping stations, there does not appear to be anything snapped off or broken that I can see and so far the printer is working fine. I just wondered if anyone knows what this is?
thumbnail_IMG_1226.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1227.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1227.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 37

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It looks sort of like the magnetic sensors used on the sub tanks or some other kind of sensor. You would be getting errors if it's a sensor that should be working so I'm assuming it's a left over from a past repair possibly. If there doesn't seem to be any area where wires used to go into, it's most likely a clip of some sort for wire management etc.

woody1512

It looks sort of like the magnetic sensors used on the sub tanks or some other kind of sensor. You would be getting errors if it's a sensor that should be working so I'm assuming it's a left over from a past repair possibly. If there doesn't seem to be any area where wires used to go into, it's most likely a clip of some sort for wire management etc.
thanks, I thought possibly a wire clip, after cleaning it up you can see the two prongs on the one end have snapped off from something, the prongs look like a hinge. So I am inclined to agree that its a retainer clip of some sort.