• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Josh - BIGFISH (Shouting!!!)

Suz

I'm sure this is the right place to post this..

BIGFISH IS THE BOMB!!!

Greatest Customer Service ever! He actually likes to solve problems. He has quality materials and a good price. Hey, how does he do it?

Love him! Call him! You won't be sorry!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol well thank you so much Sue, Im blushing! You have been great to deal with and I am here for anything you need! Day or Night weekends and Holidays also Im the 7/11 of the industry lol. Thanks again Sue your kind words are very flattering!!!

Salmoneye

I think that secretly he must be an ***; Every time that I get treated this well some big shoe drops and blammo! A while back I actually had a slight issue with one of my orders with him and I really like the way that he handled it. Good products, good service and good prices. I think we will be seeing Josh around these parts for quite some time.

tcorn1965

With all your positive reviews, I would like to talk with you and compare pricing with my current vendors. Our constant needs are everything from vinyl, tacky paper, and inks for many different machines, etc, etc. We are in the market for another DTG printer for 2012.

Terry

Suz

Josh, you deserve it. Geesh, you got some fans here! Like I told you today, you are like Dear Abby. But I'm gonna call you Dear Joshy.
Thanks a bunch!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
With all your positive reviews, I would like to talk with you and compare pricing with my current vendors. Our constant needs are everything from vinyl, tacky paper, and inks for many different machines, etc, etc. We are in the market for another DTG printer for 2012.

Terry

Send me over your email and I will get you some more info on what I can do for you ok. Thanks for the chance also!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Josh, you deserve it. Geesh, you got some fans here! Like I told you today, you are like Dear Abby. But I'm gonna call you Dear Joshy.
Thanks a bunch!

Suz you can call me anything you want to lol. Thanks again for the shout out!

:U Rock:

Tim Aucoin

I gotta speak up here also... Josh has been a tremendous help to my business since I've started using his products. I will definitely be ordering more and different products from him in 2012. I'll be in touch Josh! :thumb:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I gotta speak up here also... Josh has been a tremendous help to my business since I've started using his products. I will definitely be ordering more and different products from him in 2012. I'll be in touch Josh! :thumb:

No problem Tim you have been great to work with and appreciate all the business for sure!!

:thankyou:

airborneassault

I owe Josh a shout out from far too long ago! I'll reiterate what everyone else has said, he has great products at great prices and customer service is above and beyond!! Thanks again for all your help Josh!
-Nathan

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I owe Josh a shout out from far too long ago! I'll reiterate what everyone else has said, he has great products at great prices and customer service is above and beyond!! Thanks again for all your help Josh!
-Nathan

Lol its never too late Nathan! Thanks for the support it means a great deal to me!

:notworthy:

Suz

Lol its never too late Nathan! Thanks for the support it means a great deal to me!

:notworthy:

Josh, wishing you a very prosperous New Year! We want to keep businesses like you in business! :thankyou: forlistening and taking my calls when I was frantic last week. All is well now, I did find a way to successfully print that (free to me) 13 oz. banner material. It was a mystery until I really went outside the box and used a print profile not for banners, but for permanent adhesive. Crazy, but it worked! Now I won't be donating my banner material to my handyman to use as drop cloths! haha!