• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3-160SP up for sale - make me an offer!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Last call - just posted it on local craigslist for 2k. I'd be willing to go $1250 at this point. I really do not want to build a crate for it though - need someone to come pick it up if at all possible. At a minimum it's going to need one or two printheads and a new firewire board.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
:smile: heh - good eye - those are the original "washing liquid" cartridges from when we first got the JV3. Still half full so I figured they are probably still good even though they are 5+ years old. Honestly cannot remeber the last time I've seen a 220 cart for a mimaki - our old Epson Stylus uses 220's though.

LOL at the 220 cartridges stacked sky high. They sell bigger ones you know.

FishnSigns

We received $3500 4 months ago for our JV3 on ebay. Granted it was in good condition (tired, but good). Just fyi...

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Guess I shoulda updated this.... sold it about a month ago. Was sad to see it go in a way.