• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kawasaki Green

cyclerc

Looking for kawasaki plastics Green color for print.
I can pay for the right one

We use mimaki 8 color setup
Rasterlink rip

We tried a lot of rgb and some tweaks in rasterlink with out luck.
Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

unclebun

You can actually come close with PMS 369. But it really depends on the year of Kawasaki and/or brand and batch of plastic. The plastics are not all the same color, and Kawasaki changes it from time to time. Years ago we could use PMS 376, but now that's too bright.

cyclerc

You can actually come close with PMS 369. But it really depends on the year of Kawasaki and/or brand and batch of plastic. The plastics are not all the same color, and Kawasaki changes it from time to time. Years ago we could use PMS 376, but now that's too bright.
Thanks ! I will try that one.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Depending on the printer, profile, and material [Mutoh VJxxxx], I'm always using either PMS colors 368, 369, 375, or 376. Good call!