• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kinda odd

mfatty500

I'm typing this on my Windows 10 laptop, and there are no ads popping up from the bottom of the screen, like my Windows 8.1 desktop does. I have the settings in google chrome set the same on both computers. Anybody have any idea to get rid of the popup ads on my desktop?

ikarasu

But beware, manifest v3 is coming, which will cause essentially all ad blockers to cease functioning until they get rebuilt.
Unlock is already rebuilt (internally) so once manifestv3 comes... Unlock should be able to seamlessly update.

They haven't mentioned how they will be doing it though - hopefully it's not via proxy....

ikarasu

When my add-on updated, it brought me to a donation page saying they had something in the works for manifest.

I guess technically I use unlock origin... do they still make unlock non origin? I tried to find the link on my phone and couldn't, but I did find a link to the beta version!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Set it up on your device or router and you set up on everything. No Google messing up your day with the manifestos.
However it's not completely free. But then again I think there is similar free and DIY home solutions out there.