• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lighted Sign Boxes Supplier needed

Tim4

I have a need for a pole mounted two sided lighted sign box.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Tim

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You should look into someone local to you, so freight doesn't kill ya. Plus, if something is wrong, certain obstacles won't hamper your dealing with it.

MikePro

don't forget about permits, UL listing, and proper installation! I only say this because your website leads me to believe that you have not dabbled in this kind of sign-work before :)

+1 find someone local. shipping is a budget-killer. much easier to simply go pick it up yourself.

Tim4

don't forget about permits, UL listing, and proper installation! I only say this because your website leads me to believe that you have not dabbled in this kind of sign-work before :)

+1 find someone local. shipping is a budget-killer. much easier to simply go pick it up yourself.

My website is a fine illustration of a "budget rebuild". Well into month two now. Not sure what I expected but it's not going too well.

I'm covered on permits, UL listing, and the engineer of record is doing the attachment design.

Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• 40-big-mock.jpg
    40-big-mock.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 72