• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Linerless" roll labels supplier?

JERHEMI

Can anybody recommend a supplier that offers "linerless" roll labels? "Linerless" meaning no backing liner...the adhesive back side of the label sticks to the front side of the label of the layer underneath it. Think of it like a roll of tape. Label needs to be 4" x 4" and tear off at each label. Already tried Stouse, but they do not offer it.

Looks like RR Donnelly offers them, but I doubt they offer wholesale/reseller accounts. http://www.rrdonnelley.com/print-solutions/labels/linerless-labels/

This has potential to be large, ongoing order and I would hate to miss out on the opportunity if I can't find a wholesale supplier. Thanks in advance for your help! :thumb:

JERHEMI

Actually, just looked at RR Donnelley a little more and it appears they do offer "distributor" services! :thumb: Waiting to hear back from them.