• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Loading omega 1.54

signgirl

Yes, extremely old version but I was finally able to get my hands on one that will work on windows 98 in which my edge is hooked up to. Two reasons I purchased this version.... I use flexi right now but want to use the program that has been built ground up for the edge and secondly most members use this program with their edges and I know I would have support when running into problems because the members are awesome here!

When I put the cd in to begin installation all it does is spin and spin. At first I thought well there went the drive but all other discs work fine.

Any ideas what's going on?
I'm hoping after I get this figured out that it will work with flexi already installed...keeping fingers crossed because flexi is running the edge quite well

mark-s

Click on the drive disc is in and explore.
see if that works.
It`s a way to manually upload the files.

mark-s

signgirl

Phew, it's loaded but then it screwed with my plotter I guess because of flexi so now I have to go in and change things.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Phew, it's loaded but then it screwed with my plotter I guess because of flexi so now I have to go in and change things.

Maybe it would be best to let Flexi do the plotting and not load the drivers in Omega.

JB