• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Concept

nikdoobs

I have a group of friends who have started a bicycle club in New Orleans. Not like a health bicycle club... more of a get drunk,go bar hopping and do hood rat **** with your friends kind of club. We call ourselves the Bad Apples. I got a couple of logo ideas I'm sketching out but nothing I'm too crazy about.

I'd like to have something minimalistic but everything I sketch out seems to be more complex (which is fine if it comes out right).

Obviously this is a fun, non-paid, unprofessional thing so if anyone has a fun & clever idea or concept I'd love to see or hear it. I seem to be getting designers block.

TIA,
Nick

Gino

Premium Subscriber
attachment.php

Attachments

• apples.jpg
    apples.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 158

nikdoobs

yeah, that's kind of the direction I was thinking. a rotten apple with a worm or snake (adam & eve reference) coming out or wrapped around it. I'd like to get a bike part or parts mixed in there somewhere.

This makes me want to sketch the image in my head of an apple with big ape hanger bars and a worm (think earthworm Jim from the 90's Sega game) riding it, but I'm beat from the installs in the heat all day and the beers are flowing nicely now.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
This makes me want to sketch the image in my head of an apple with big ape hanger bars and a worm (think earthworm Jim from the 90's Sega game) riding it, but I'm beat from the installs in the heat all day and the beers are flowing nicely now.

Was thinking close to the same thing,
I did a quick doodle this before I went to lunch...

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 117

nikdoobs

Thoughts on these? I think I like the first one the best. New Orleans is the Crescent City so I kind of like how there is a crescent shape in the second one.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Bad Apples.jpg
    Bad Apples.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 160

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I think the first and last have more promise but I can't get past the font you used for "Bad Apples". With the name Bad Apples it needs a tougher or edgy font. If your trying to be sarcastic with the word Bad pick a semi tough front or go all the way to wimpy.