• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo design for you to destroy

Pat you have become a very consistent designer over the years, PROPS! :)

I am intrigued as I have done a few identities in my career that are similarly named; 'SouthPaw Studios', 'SouthPaw Sign & Design', 'SouthPaw Creative', & 'SouthPaw Graphic Design'.

Just a note I did not name any of the above,they 'arrived' with existing co. Names & previous 'identities'.

Almost exclusively the various clients initially insisted on incorporating a 'hand' of some sort, in the final designs a 'hand' was only incorporated into one of the companies final identities (a 'thumbs up' fist)

Hope you are doing well, I need to stop by & say 'Hi' next time I'm down the road your direction. Keep up the good work..it is refreshing to see as your area's signs are 'unique' ;) ... No offense towards your community intended..yeah yeah I know every sign in my area is blue & orange &/or has a tiger on it.

longlivemedia

Nice final output. Way better than the first two which, for me, don't seem to be a design for a design studio. Sorry for that.

Stuckup

needs more blue.

you suck. your dog hates you.

you should have designed it in word.

coloradosigns is a turd and so are you.

WOW, I stayed at a Hotel last night, I thought it was you in the video I saw advertised, cant be sure, I was too cheap and too tired to spend $18 bucks to watch the R rated video, pro wraps so your still safe.

On the subject of the designs, better than I can do, so I wont comment, keep posting.

WildWestDesigns

I don't think there is much to destroy on this ... when I think southpaw the first thing I think is boxing.

I think of a baseball pitcher when I think of southpaw. That makes me think of Athletic tails, instead of the more traditional banners, but that's also a shirt thing too.