• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design - Starting in B/W

neato

Well, I have been working on this logo off and on the last week, but in color. I decided after Joe's post to scrap the color and go to just B/W.

I might just stick to one color on this, since I'm going for an old-school feel.

Attachments

• neato.png
    neato.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 113

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I'm digging it, first and second are doing it for me the most though. (bow chicka bow wow) I would probably go 2 color with it, I can totally see a dark blue and khaki scheme for it.

WildWestDesigns

To me the last one would be more versatile for other applications. Even though it would still have to be tweaked a little bit, it would work the best for something like embroidery. The first two would be harder to make it work and look clean.

Sorry, but every time I look at designs, what will work for embroidery just always pops into my mind and slants me one way or the other. Too old now to change it.

The next one would be the 2nd one.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I too, like the bottom one. The dots make it too Pillsbury-ie for me.

For 'signs', try a sans serif and see if that works ??

Vinylman

The exclamation point at the end of Neato looks like a stylized "S". I would suggest making it look more like a true exclamation point.
Other than that they look great.:peace!: