• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design - Starting in B/W

Custom_Grafx

I also like #3. 1 and 2 remind me of clothing labels and converse all stars for some reason. They all look great, but I just have a preference for 3 over the others. The bottom "company" bar with the 2 dots also makes it feel much more 'sign-like' than 1 and 2.

neato

Thanks all for the comments. I think I've decided to go with the circle to keep more of an icon/logo look.

Here's another using the suggestion of taking part of the 'N' to form the '!'. I liked the quirky original '!' but I'm sort of leaning toward this cleaner one now.

Attachments

• neato2.jpg
    neato2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 93

Jillbeans

Much better.
I like it sans circle for the attached reason only.

Attachments

• Pillsbury Flour logo.jpg
    Pillsbury Flour logo.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 101

Marlene

still liking #3 but if you do go with a circle, #2. the font you used and how you used it for your name is great and stands out so much more without the circle but if it has to stay, #2 looks the best.

buckssigns

Love them both but, I believe they would look even better if the two lines "Neato" and SIGNS" were moved upwards a little. They look just a wee bit bottom heavy to my eye.