• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo help, please!

Jesse_gvi

Does it have to have the actual numeral "2" or can it be "Two"? There's something about it I don't like, maybe because it starts the name.

GoodPeopleFlags

I didn't take any of her suggestions except making the birds fatter. This one is so rectangular because her sign will be. I wanted to show her that birds, on a couch, holding up a 2, will not be legible on her sign. Fingers crossed! Any suggestions are welcomed!

Attachments

• 2UniqueBirds_Logo-Sign.jpg
    2UniqueBirds_Logo-Sign.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 130

Pinfinity

I think the second one down from the top could work nicely. My thoughts are the horizontal line is too rigid. Why not lose the base line. The font is nice IMO, for the reason that it is legible without too many curly q's. Have you thought of spelling out "two" and incorporating it above Unique?...maybe smaller sitting on top of the copy somehow...I think it would make for a really nice logo. Birds look great!

petesign

I love how they want a couch, and for one of the birds to be holding up the "2" - what's it going to be holding it with, it's beak?

Tiki

Font Sage
Something simple keeping the lettering the same colors combo as the 2 birds :smile:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 124

GoodPeopleFlags

Oh, Tiki! I always love your work and the thumbnail looks really good but there's a red X when I click on it. Can you show it bigger, please?

Marlene

OMG, just when I thought this looked really great Tiki comes along and makes it totally outstanding!

John Butto

It looks like Tiki did what you wanted and you loved it. But, you are not taking the customer's ideas and working with them so their idea will be quashed by you and their response to your logo will not be as yours was to Tiki. And do not get me wrong, Tiki is a wonderful designer, he just listened to you and came up with all your needs, that is what is so appealing, he listens to his customer.