• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo I did...

ProWraps

i am not a logo designer.i did this after way too much beer and what nots and what have yous.

this is my buddy that opened a wrestling room for youth. he is the one in the picture.

did three of these in his wrrrrrasstlin room for him.

feel free to tear it a new pooper hole. it was free fifty so i dont care. i actually enjoy it.

Attachments

• pvwr.jpg
    pvwr.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 134

Ragin Cajun

Nice..but I am new and have a question.

I see how you made the type follow the circle which cause the bottom type to be upside down.

I understand your point...is this the general way to do it...or would you flip the type?

I understand it is a personal preference...but...what is most common way of doing this?

Thanks!

Moze

I think it's pretty cool - nice job!

The only thing that seems a little off is the dude's left leg (his left) seems like it should be behind the white border....almost like he's stepping out of the circle. ?

Also, I kind of agree on maybe the bottom text should be flipped.

But ya, I like it!

tattoo.dan

looks sweet. but i would have flipped they bottom text. I fell outta my chair trying to read around the circle....or that could have been the beers fault...

ProWraps

yeah it was beer and crappy illustrator fit text to path.

i just didnt really care.

again, free fifty.

ProWraps

oh btw, that orange in the logo, is not the paint on the walls.

it was a SICK drunk crown royal PMS home depot color match i did. took me like entire minutes to do.

and suprisingly it doesnt match. i know i know. its hard to believe.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Having the lower text that way makes sense,
it would read correctly if you are trapped on the mat in a leg triangle trying not to pass out or have your face pressed any farther into the other guy's nuts....

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

Having the lower text that way makes sense,
it would read correctly if you are trapped on the mat in a leg triangle trying not to pass out or have your face pressed any farther into the other guy's nuts....

wayne k
guam usa

i told him his tagline should be:

"Nuts to Butts".

he didnt agree. he was to busy man hugging another dude while they were both on their knees about to engage in sweaty man combat.

oh well. i tryed :help

SignManiac

Not bad for someone who doesn't design logos for a living :thumb:

Has a nice retro feel going on. You might have a future in branding if the wrap business ever falters :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't care how good or bad the logo is..... I'm just proud of the state of mind you were in when doing it................ :toasting:

ProWraps

I don't care how good or bad the logo is..... I'm just proud of the state of mind you were in when doing it................ :toasting:

well christ. i can drink to that!

thanks for the kind words all.

best polished turd eva!