• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo idea

HulkSmash

So you like to hijack threads then, is that it? What is your deal man? So again, you reiterate, you dislike ungrateful people. How is that relevant to this thread? Please ask Tyrant if he feels disrespected, or if I wasn't grateful?

Next time think before you open your mouth I guess. My shoe can fit a lot of places. K?

why you trying to be an internet thug, it's cute.

anyways seriously.. good luck on your logos..

jkdbjj

why you trying to be an internet thug, it's cute.
whatever, at least you're true colors shine through now. Little bitchie colorado. Got it.

You've been trying to ride me since I joined up. What are you an ex-con? You spend much time trying to get with other guys or something? Good luck with that.

Thug, ha, you're funny. Sorry you feel threatened. lol dork

HulkSmash

whatever, at least you're true colors shine through now. Little bitchie colorado. Got it.

You've been trying to ride me since I joined up. What are you an ex-con? You spend much time trying to get with other guys or something? Good luck with that.

Thug, ha, you're funny. Sorry you feel threatened. lol dork

Sorry, i've never noticed you or any threads you made to be honest. Just looked back, havn't really seen anything ive said to you that would make you think that. I'm figuring from the past couple of posts... that you're insecure, and handle alot of drama. Hope you get it sorted out.

true colors? I'm confused what i said to make you rage. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR internet thug alert.

jkdbjj

Sorry, i've never noticed you or any threads you made to be honest. Just looked back, havn't really seen anything ive said to you that would make you think that. I'm figuring from the past couple of posts... that you're insecure, and handle alot of drama. Hope you get it sorted out.
OK little colorado, good boy.

jkdbjj

A good name change for you would be bitchie_back_peddler. See if you can work on that some more. You're funny!

HulkSmash

This is called moving the goal post. The topic was, as you brought it up, me not being grateful. Now we are on to which internet boards are appropriate?

You not able to stay focused prison boy?

Prison boy? Were you beat every day as a child. Wait, you still a child? One of the two...maybe both..

You obviously are having personal problems. I'll let it slide. peace!

jkdbjj

Prison boy? Were you beat every day as a child. Wait, you still a child? One of the two.

You obviously are having personal problems. I'll let it slide. peace!
Finally a post not mentioning "ungratefulness" Didn't think you could do it.

For real man, what is up with that? Did you not read where I said thank you to Tyrant? Did you not read where he is going to post some stuff up so we can all learn? Did you not see how the thread progressed positively until you opened your mouth?

I simply asked you to explain yourself, and you start talking about E thugs, and shoes that fit, and so forth. What did you expect, me to sit here and say yes daddy, I am ungrateful?

You have the wrong person here. So yes, peace and love and all that, just be a man about what you say, and stop sidestepping the direct conversation or else just walk away. Really that simple.

HulkSmash

Finally a post not mentioning "ungratefulness" Didn't think you could do it.

For real man, what is up with that? Did you not read where I said thank you to Tyrant? Did you not read where he is going to post some stuff up so we can all learn? Did you not see how the thread progressed positively until you opened your mouth?

I simply asked you to explain yourself, and you start talking about E thugs, and shoes that fit, and so forth. What did you expect, me to sit here and say yes daddy, I am ungrateful?

You have the wrong person here. So yes, peace and love and all that, just be a man about what you say, and stop sidestepping the direct conversation or else just walk away. Really that simple.

LOL. never denied what you said. All i said was be thankful in so many words.

You want to call names that's fine...
I remember when i called people names. I think i was 8.

anyways this was fun. take care.

tsgstl

Did I just see someone referred to as "prison boy"?

I knew there was crack in that mocca frap I just downed

Prison boy.... Classic

jkdbjj

Did I just see someone referred to as "prison boy"?

I knew there was crack in that mocca frap I just downed

Prison boy.... Classic
Well I have never seen a grown man so excited about trying to ride another man so badly, I could only come up with one thought for it, he must be a prison boy. Anyway, we've said our bits.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think I see what is going on here

Full Moon Dates 2012:
Thursday Mar 8, 2012 - 09:39

wayne k
guam usa

jkdbjj

LOL. never denied what you said. All i said was be thankful in so many words.

You want to call names that's fine...
I remember when i called people names. I think i was 8.

anyways this was fun. take care.
Oh, I am sure I can dig up a thread or 400 on this forum where you insult people or their ideas or other things. 8, really? Keep digging buddy.

HulkSmash

Oh, I am sure I can dig up a thread or 400 on this forum where you insult people or their ideas or other things. 8, really? Keep digging buddy.

I'm down. I love a good story.
yeah 8. Really. Yeah. Maybe too much credit.

I kind of feel sorry for you now. I've shown my true colors? It's nothing I havn't said before.. but damn man... you really broke out on this one.

name calling always a good idea when you feel small.