• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for 210 deluxe silver punched -have any on the shelf?

natedawg9640

Like i said, if you have any 15" punched gerber 210 deluxe silver on the shelf you'd be willing to part with, let me know I would love to get some, I have an emergency and my supplier is currently out of stock. Figured I'd ask here and see if anyone is not using theirs. Thanks!

Nate

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Have you checked with Advantage Sign Supply? That's where I get it and I've never known them to be out of it.

natedawg9640

Been there done that. All on vendor back-order. It's one of my primary vinyls, so i would even be willing to take small runs if anyone had some left over from jobs. 2 footers, 3 footers, etc. Need it in 15" punched and in good shape.

MikePro

plenty of 30" punched here.
I've got 15" punched, as well, but the tube says Avery... still dead-on color match tho'

pm sent, but also noted that Advantage Sign Supply (merchant member) carries it as well. Never had issues with them delivering swiftly.

natedawg9640

Sent you a PM. I've never seen it in 30" so it may not be the deluxe silver. poly liner? or paper liner? If paper than it's not the same stuff.

Malkin

My usual Gerber distributor is New England Sign Supply out of Woburn, Mass. I think they usually stock this product. 1-800-343-5870

natedawg9640

Ok. So I found a company in Canada that has one 50 yard roll of the stuff. Unfortunately, they don't have an exporting license and wont sell to anyone outside the country. Anyone from Canada willing to possibly work something out to purchase and ship this vinyl to me? I'm in Wisconsin. I'll be talking to a 3M rep tomorrow and should have a better idea of just how fast my supplier will have access to the stuff again, but just in case I need to pick this roll up... anyone?

MikePro

my 30" is paper lined, and upon closer inspection it has a prismatic pattern in the reflection that my swatchbook from gerber does not, whereas the 15" roll is spot on... but the avery tube leads me to question the manufacturer.

no luck with advantage s.s.? can order it directly from their website if you're looking for 10/50yd rolls.

natedawg9640

yeah i think the 30" is bust, but i might take you up on the little chunks of the punched stuff. Advantage is also backordered. i've only found i at one place... and they can't ship worldwide. :(

Malkin

I located some from a local sign guy here. He won't be able to tell me how much he has until he gets back home tonight. I am guessing around 10 feet maybe.
I'll come back and update when I find out.

MikePro

i'm still stumped by what i have here.... my 30" roll is unlabeled but definately has the same embedded "prismatic" watermark in the chrome finish as Avery "Chrome Mirror", whereas my 15" roll is labeled as Avery but is a spot-on match for 3M/Gerber Deluxe Silver, mirror quality finish (avery has a ripply-water effect to it).

Only a yard here of the 15", but I'm still paranoid that its not 3M/Gerber.