• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for 6mm or 8mm......................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Clear fluted type material. I don't care if it's poly or whatever Cor-X is made from. Just so long as I can see through it somewhat.

I need to make a temporary door for my generator lean-to. I tried getting from my distributors and they say, I'd hafta buy like 1/2 a pallet. I only need one piece 48" x 96". Home Depot can get it, but it's over $200 per sheet. That's out. Different places call it different things. It'll end up being 48" x about 60". Anyone have any they wanna sell or know what to ask for from a vendor ??

. . . . . . . . .:thankyou: Gino

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Polycarbonate R Panel, metal building skylight panel, pole barn clear wall panel
Did you go look in the roofing section at Home Depot? They have corrugated panel here

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmm, I thought I did. Home Depot is where they said it will be $2 bills a sheet. I'll stop by on my way home. See it for myself.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's where it was for like 20 years, but my wife complained about the smell. Also, were always finding dead animals down there. So, we put it outside. Now she complains about the noise. I'm gonna stuff that room full of insulation from wall to wall up to the ceiling. That might eliminate some noise.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Got it at Lowe's. $81+tx. It's poly carb with UV protection and fluted.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino didn't say sh!t to you about that. I've never seen him or his hands, unlike you. He visits people he knows down in Florida ..... and come to think of it, was just there recently. Hmmmm.............................

So, I guess now, we're gonna hafta figure out a new gender card.