• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Koozie printer recommendation

Big EZ Signs LLC

Howdy all, does anyone have a good printer recommendation who can print on koozies? I've been seriously burned by my last printer, to the point I'm severing our relationship. Hopefully the Signs101 community can recommend some one excellent.
Thanks in advance.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I'd entertain the idea but I'd like to know why specifically you're not happy with your current vendor first if you don't mind. If you'd rather not post that publicly you're welcome to PM me.

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I used Quality Logo Products for some Koozie brand koozies one time nearly a decade ago, and they turned out great. I didn't want el cheapo huggers, and it went well. That's not a normal product I offer, but I did it as a one time deal for a good customer. There are probably better places or maybe even a merchant member that could help, but i was in a pinch and they were easy to work with.