• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a web host...

ScottH

Hello,

I am looking for a e-commerce web host. My only requirements is it must be very simple to manage, have some sort of templates or site builder and it must have Google Checkout.

Any suggestions?

D2S

I love 1and1.com Let me known if you want any info on them I use them religiously

tanneji

I go through hostica.com and have had really great success with them. They have a really great sitebuilder built in as well as one click wordpress installation. Oh, and cheap!

tomence

downtownhost is what i use and i am happy with it good customer support online chat no problems whatsoever. Good prices too.

Dice

WebHost4Life or HostGator

Godaddy is ok, but you'll be sharing your site with 1000's of other websites.

marcsitkin

Jaguar PC has great tech support. We have an ecommerce site and a Joomla website hosted there.

You may also want to look at squarespace, which has an incredible site builder unlike any other.

HeavyHitter

1and 1 is a pain if you ever want to transfer your domain. I have dealt with them a few times.

Lunar Pages offers great support. A little more pricey than GoDaddy. Lunar Pages is easier to deal with if you have a Virtual Dedicated or Dedicated server there.

GoDaddy is easy to get someone on the phone. In my experience you can not go wrong with GoDaddy or Lunar Pages.

If you want a cheap, powerful, SEO friendly, and easy to use shopping cart check out X-Cart. You can run it on Lunar Pages or GoDaddy. The basic package will cost you about 110.

-Dan