• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking For A Wholesaler For Print & Contour Cut/Kiss Cut Vinyl

robbman21

Hello all...looking for a wholesaler who can produce printed/laminated/kiss cut graphics for enclosed trailers, fleet graphics, store fronts, etc. I was using Signs365 until a couple of customers complained about the sharpness of the images, which I assumed Signs365 printed everything on Production Mode so sometimes some details don't appear as sharp. There's a wholesale to trade printer just 30 minutes down the road and I'd been using them for most everything for years, but the owner informed me today that they're going exclusively to "thru-cutting" and so images like what are on the pictures I included for a trailer I'm working on now wouldn't work. For this particular job I had him go ahead and print it but I'll be using an X-acto to contour cut by hand. Fun. I have several other accounts set up with trade printers but everything I found - unless I'm not looking in the right spots - only dealt in contour cutting stickers/small decals. ANY help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciate, many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• La-Taco-Vida_IMG_5424 copy.jpg
    La-Taco-Vida_IMG_5424 copy.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 112
  • La-Taco-Vida_IMG_5429 copy.jpg
    La-Taco-Vida_IMG_5429 copy.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 60
  • New Trailer MLB Option.png
    New Trailer MLB Option.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 74

The_Graphics_Group

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for the exact same thing. Signs 365 let me down for the last time yesterday after using them for years. This year has been nothing but poor quality from them. I love the ease of their order platform, but the stress of opening their shipments and wondering what's going to be inside every time now has me looking for another option. We do most of our own cutting, but print/cut we need a source for.

Attachments

• IMG_2579.jpeg
    IMG_2579.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 62

The_Graphics_Group

Premium Subscriber
You have not found someone we can help. We do a lot of wholesale work for other companies. Some have find us here on 101.
Thank you! Love your logo. We do a lot of print cut graphics like your first pic on your website for Everyday Cycles. We are partnered with a salon suite group here in Dallas and we get all of their tenant business. I would love to send you our next order. We get requests for vinyl wall murals as well.