• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for No Curl Banner like Bantex

dale911

President
I have a customer who has been using Orbus for several years and decided he would like to bring his work local since I am primarily doing trade printing now. Orbus uses a no curl banner that they call. 13oz Flatmaxx Vinyl which is apparently something they are bringing in from China and naming themselves. The closes thing I have been able to find is Bantex but at $.90 a square foot, it's out of the question. I have shown him multiple materials that are smooth, however he doesn't want his clients to be upset over a change in material like they were when Orbus switched from smooth to this material a few years ago. As long as it has a scrim feel to it and doesn't curl on the edges, he will be happy. He does hundreds of these banner stands a year so I absolutely have to find something that will work. Any help is appreciated.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a customer who has been using Orbus for several years and decided he would like to bring his work local since I am primarily doing trade printing now. Orbus uses a no curl banner that they call. 13oz Flatmaxx Vinyl which is apparently something they are bringing in from China and naming themselves. The closes thing I have been able to find is Bantex but at $.90 a square foot, it's out of the question. I have shown him multiple materials that are smooth, however he doesn't want his clients to be upset over a change in material like they were when Orbus switched from smooth to this material a few years ago. As long as it has a scrim feel to it and doesn't curl on the edges, he will be happy. He does hundreds of these banner stands a year so I absolutely have to find something that will work. Any help is appreciated.

Dale,

I can find it for you, do you have any small pieces you can send me?

Josh
jcormany@gansink.com