• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Parts (Roland FJ-52)

graphicsphere

Hi does anybody know where to find some new cap tops and a sheet cutting blade for a Roland FJ-52? I can only find DX4 cap tops and they don't work with DX2 print heads right?

I'm not sure if one of the cap tops are causing this but I keep getting about an inch thick slightly faded line every time the printer goes into cleaning mode after 2 feet of printing.

I'm getting great printing quality but the cleaning cycle is causing a slightly faded line right in the middle of printing.

Anybody know what I should do?

Thank you,

Anthony Sansone

View my 3D Collections

View my TV Commercial

graphicsphere

Cap Tops Causing This Issue?

Hi,
Could the cap top of the capping station cause this issue? Every time the printer goes into cleaning mode after 2 feet of printing I get about an inch thick slightly faded line after about 2-3 feet of printing. It happens right in the middle of printing!

What could be the problem? When I startup the printer in the morning and do a cleaning cycle the test pattern looks great but after 2-3 feet of printing that inch thick faded line appears and then goes away right in the middle of printing!