• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for this font please

biggmann

Need help with this font, they want the exact same font used.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7576.jpg
    IMG_7576.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 88

SignosaurusRex

Take your pick from these top ten identified families of fonts...

Times New Roman
FF Timms Bold
Shonar Bangla
Nimbus Roman No.9
Newton C
Aparjita
CG Times
David Bold
Thames C Bold
Domaine Display

The closest perfect match I come up with is TR Times New Roman Bold (manually Condensed) ...from FontShop. The juncture of the top left serif on the "N" is a key element.

Rebel Graphics

Well, I can tell you from the get go its NOT times new roman.
I'm very proficient with the pen tool and when in doubt, I re-draw if its going to take less than 5mins

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm very proficient with the pen tool and when in doubt, I re-draw if its going to take less than 5mins

By Jove...... he's right !! :omg: Here is Times New Roman (bold). Just look at all the differences. It's amazing what an eye, Rebel has..............

attachment.php

Attachments

• no club.jpg
    no club.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 75

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

And I'm very proficient at identifying typefaces. The only doubt is whether or not it is TNR Bold that has been modified or TNR Bold Condensed.

attachment.php

times bold condensed, it is.

I disagree. Compare the top left serif on the "N" and the width of the "l" to the original in the image that follows. The TNR Bold Condensed is shown in blue.

attachment.php

Finally, one must consider the creative flair of the lazy hack who setup the original.

• Choose a font that's already installed.
  • Stretch it to fit the available space.
  • Optionally, charge one hour design time to the client.

Attachments

• TNR Comparison.jpg
    TNR Comparison.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 75
  • TNR Comparison2.jpg
    TNR Comparison2.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 70