• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for

signwizz

just the other day there was a topic on fading with the different sized circles cant remember what they r called and i cant find the post for it any ideas
thanx shane

Mosh

Halftones, magic things they are. Only people in the know can do them.

Any postscript printer can generate them. Corel can convert an image to halftones.

Used for offset and screen printing mostly. DYK, when used in a four color process each color must me aligned on a certain angle or the halftones will cause a morray. Like on TV when some pattens on a shirt will cause a funny effect, or if you look at something through a screen and move. More useless knowledge from the "MOOSH!"

GK

Halftone Vector Patterns

Theres some you can buy, they are easy enough to make if you google it for a tutorial, most freebies you will find are for personal usage and not commercial, but like i said -- they are easy enough to make yourself and not pay a dime.