• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Low Ball Logos (fun for the whole family)

Locals Find!

Can I play too?? Figured since I am getting my logo knocked off in here. I might as well throw mine in the ring.

Attachments

• Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 98

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah Addie, like the title says.... 'fun for the whole family'. Let's take that one home to the birthday boy and see what he thinks of your ability and creativeness.

Locals Find!

Yeah Addie, like the title says.... 'fun for the whole family'. Let's take that one home to the birthday boy and see what he thinks of your ability and creativeness.

Whats wrong Gino I am not allowed to point fingers with a logo and tag line?? Are you reading more into it than is there??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, you're not gonna sucker me into ruining another good thread. Drop it, you know just what I'm talking about.

CES020

I agree... this one's awesome!!!

it's hard to be a pro, and yet manage to butcher a layout that bad on purpose... kudos! :rock-n-roll:

Don't confuse me with a pro. I've never designed a customer logo for free or for money and don't plan on doing it in the near future.

I have, however, enjoyed this thread as I find myself driving from job to job thinking about various things related to this thread. Then I come back and draw something quickly. It's been fun for me.