• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Magic... Color Profiles on VersaWorks?

Fantazia

Hello,
I have to print on Magic Ink Jet GFCVM (acid free stretch canvas). Items to print are fine art.
There is no color profile on Magic Site for my VS-640 and VersaWorks) Love their media and I have a stock of them (including GFPHOTO photorealistic paper too). There is no generic canvas profile in VersaWorks. Will any generic banner profile work since this canvas is a different media? Any suggestions?

Shadowglen

I print to Sihl Canvas I use the GPPM Photo matt paper setting. I am pretty sure I got that suggestion off of their website. try a sample it works good on my SP540 I

Jack Knight1979

This canvas is junk. I have tried every profile in VW as well and creating my own profiles. Stuff prints horribly. I can't give prints away run on this stuff. I have actually turned away canvas work lately because I have not found a good substitute for Bulldog Canvas. that stuff was amazing.

I guess I will try Sihl. They make excellent substrates.