• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Making a sign look illuminated

Gino

Premium Subscriber
exactly how I do it -- since we're sharing, here's an animation I did a while back -- I just found out if you keep clicking the start button it goes faster and faster :ROFLMAO:

http://www.fisigns.com/FFC/

That is truly nice.

I can see the significance to something like this. That is spectacular. Never had to do anything quite like that for anyone, so in that sense, kudos to you who can do that and make the customer happy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow those renderings are really great. I know people often have a tough time visualizing what things are going to look like in "real life" and those definitely hit the mark. :thumb:

I once had a customer refuse to pay the remaining balance on a $5k sign because it wasn't "bright enough" during the day. He literally could not understand that the LED's were on a photocell and even when turned on you couldn't see that they were on with day light
. He went out of business shortly after........

Another good reason, not to wait 30/60 days for payment.

Ever wonder how some of these mental giants get these loans and put the cart before the horse, just to go out 5 months later ??

Marlene

I clicked on this thread because I thought it would be nice to see how others are doing this and to see if I could do better. what I found was a pile of babies flinging insults at each other, geez, no wonder people don't bother to post ideas anymore. thanks to those who did post examples.