• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Marks are too far apart in X direction

amy.quinn

Been using Summa Go Produce today and on one file, it keeps telling me ‘Marks are too far apart in X direction’

Anyone know why or how to stop this?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
What kind of marks/RIP are you using? If you're using Onyx you should be able to control the frequency/spacing of marks.

I get this error all the time when I create my own marks, but it will still read them fine and cut accurately.

amy.quinn

We are using Fiery. Cut marks are at correct spaces and on all other files we have produced today it is fine but for some reason Go Produce didn’t like them on just this one file

amy.quinn

2fb1fe68-8ba6-4537-8f01-c0a0e48f12d9.jpeg

Attachments

• bc63f16a-203c-4155-b127-bc32e3192903.jpeg
    bc63f16a-203c-4155-b127-bc32e3192903.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 71

danno

We use Summa GoSign here. There is a plugin for Adobe Illustrator. It has automatically set everything correct so far. We do add a 1/2" all the way around after the registration marks are created. There might be a plug in on Summa's site for the GoProduce.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It happens because your work area in Axis control is set too narrow and the job doesn't fit completely on working area.