• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

media wall rack, suggestions?

jaylem

I will be installing a media wall rack, 54" wide,in the next couple weeks. What have you found that works the best?

tim99

are you asking how to mount one you bought or building your own?

If your building your own i would just grab some 2x6's slot some angled holes and mount them to the wall. Grab some lightweight pipe from your local hardware store and slide your rolls in.

player

Make sure you have the plastic inserts in the ends. I have read if it is just the pipe, the weight of the roll will deform the core, causing problems printing.

jaylem

something a little more slick operating

are you asking how to mount one you bought or building your own?

If your building your own i would just grab some 2x6's slot some angled holes and mount them to the wall. Grab some lightweight pipe from your local hardware store and slide your rolls in.

Yeah, the slotted 2 x 6 is a simple plan to execute but I was looking for something more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5smCOL4mTM

really cool latch system on each end that looks a lot better than a long piece of pipe

CanuckSigns

Yeah, the slotted 2 x 6 is a simple plan to execute but I was looking for something more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5smCOL4mTM

really cool latch system on each end that looks a lot better than a long piece of pipe

That does look like a cool system! I'm gonna guess it's also EXTREMLY expensive! I was looking at another system that wasn`t nearly as elaborate and it worked out to be almost $200 per roll when you were all said and done.

Gene@mpls

Here is the cheep mans version.

Attachments

• 36,38,54in vinyl rack detail.jpg
    36,38,54in vinyl rack detail.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 58