• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

merritt graphics..

just want to give a little update to why me (mf) is not your mm main contact any more.

first off my dealings with any and all members here has been nothing but stellar. I really appreciate working with all of you.

that being said my day to day work has now shifted to focus on growing a partnership with an amazing company that is also an industry leader and powerhouse., all is good on our mission for success. forward thinking progression is the safety net...

I know many here have gotten shifted to working with others at Merritt besides myself. sorry for lack of heads up.

that being said you are all in good hands with great people. we will do our best to keep growing the amazing partnerships stemmed from here.

the time is right now to get us to next level with our partners and I need to focus on that...

you all are in good hands with us.. and we really appreciate any and all working relationships.

any size, any graphic, any time any where... holla we got you.

HulkSmash

just want to give a little update to why me (mf) is not your mm main contact any more.

first off my dealings with any and all members here has been nothing but stellar. I really appreciate working with all of you.

that being said my day to day work has now shifted to focus on growing a partnership with an amazing company that is also an industry leader and powerhouse., all is good on our mission for success. forward thinking progression is the safety net...

I know many here have gotten shifted to working with others at Merritt besides myself. sorry for lack of heads up.

that being said you are all in good hands with great people. we will do our best to keep growing the amazing partnerships stemmed from here.

the time is right now to get us to next level with our partners and I need to focus on that...

you all are in good hands with us.. and we really appreciate any and all working relationships.

any size, any graphic, any time any where... holla we got you.

Guess that means, I'll be seeing you more in my neck of the woods. :smile:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

Anyone in particular to ask for..... or just play it by ear when calling in ??

petepaz

thanks for the heads up and good luck going forward. glad to hear you guys are growing.
always had great results with your company and will continue to work with you guys.

who is the new contact?