• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mexican Restaurant Rebrand

neato

Here's a restaurant logo I'm working on for a friend. He wanted to keep the same basic letter style, but put it within a pepper.

The top is what he has now.

Attachments

• Rios Logo.png
    Rios Logo.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 93

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks nice.

It could be my monitor, but the colors seem a little washed out/subtle.

Steve C.

Your work is alway great Phillip. The colors are too pale in my opinion. I would
brighten it up. Not to crazy about the wrinkles in the pepper... reminds me
of the man in the moon profile... Still nice work.

Steve C.

Looking again, I do kinda like the colors in the pepper, maybe just brighten up
the Name and the face of the ribbon...? Just a suggestion.

Moze

Here's a restaurant logo I'm working on for a friend. He wanted to keep the same basic letter style, but put it within a pepper.

The top is what he has now.

Looks good......makes me want chile rellenos...

Haakon

It only looks a bit pale since it's put right next to the old one where all the colours are turned up to 11 :)

Looks nice on my monitor when I cover the top one :)

JBusch260

That looks fantastic! Much better improvement. I would be curious to see what the pepper looked like with just a smoother curved top. Was that considered, or does your friend like the shapes? (looked familiar to the original pepper shapes).

genericname

Very nice. I like the faded colours, and see it working really well with a good colour scheme in an online presentation, though I worry about how that would translate to real-world signage.

Though I love it, I really do have to point out that the starburst in the background really reminded me of some of Heinz' products.

qmr55

I like the colors how they are. They work very well on this logo. Not every logo needs to be bright and RGB style coloring. This is a certain style that only works in certain situations, and neato nailed it here. Love the logo man!