• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mexican Restaurant Rebrand

neato

Thanks for the comments. I'm sure there will be tweaks as we move forward, I haven't presented this yet.

ThinkSigns, I think the chili's logo is quite different. :)

Attachments

• chilisLogo.png
    chilisLogo.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 98

neato

Here's another version per the customers original instructions. I wasn't sure how it would look, but I think I like it

Time to submit these.

Attachments

• Rios Logo2.png
    Rios Logo2.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 96

Doyle

I am so glad to see you working on this Phillip!!! Looks soooo much better than the original. I hope I am the one who gets to produce these signs, and I hope he updates his original existing signage with this new look, too. Nice work!

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Like I said, if your guy has enough money, he would probably win in the end. However, remember the Bass Pro and the countless Apple lawsuits. They both sell food and there is a big pepper.

Marlene

I like the version in #22. you could make a really cool sign with that either with routed HDU stud mounted or even halo lighted LED

Doyle

Like I said, if your guy has enough money, he would probably win in the end. However, remember the Bass Pro and the countless Apple lawsuits. They both sell food and there is a big pepper.

This restaurant (local to my shop) has been using the chili pepper in his logo/signage for decades, I really wouldn't be worried about it.

Joe Diaz

Looks great. I love how you took the old lettering, which looked horrible in the old logo, and some how made it work. LOL Great job.

signrios

i like #22
thanks for the logo Neato,(just kidding)
Rios happens to be my last name, i guess im going into the restaurant biz.

Jillbeans

I like the first one best although the second is more corporate looking.
Either one is light years ahead of what he had.
I think the duller colors look classier too.
Love....Jill

neato

That latest version looks sweet! Dare I say, it POPS?

lol...I had a client the other day want a logo that POPS!

I love that line. Sometimes you just want to respond "Actually, no. I was thinking of coming up with something that completely blends in with it's background"