• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki and Triangle mss

31legen

I listened to all the hype and took the bait from all the advantage guys telling me the Triangle MSS inks were just as good as the Mimaki ss21 inks. They stated there will be no profile changes needed and they were completely plug and play. After trying them im not at all impressed and regret trying them. My reds are orangish now, my blues band real bad and my machine always requires a head soak to get a clear nozzle test. My question is how do i get this stuff out of my machine and get back to using the ss21 inks? I still have the starter flush cartridges that came with the machine. Should i put them in and do a flush? Then put the ss21 inks in and do a fill up.

crgrove

Anybody

Anybody?
GREETINGS FROM THE FUTURE! (Watch out for 2020... it's a lulu!) ;-)
I am agreeing with you on the washed out nature of Triangle inks. Unfortunately that is the one that my boss's chosen supplier has. I'm going to show him your assessment here and suggest that we go elsewhere for Mimaki inks.
Cheers!