• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200-2513ex Error 61b Please Help

Rsabr2

Hello,

Today we had an error saying Ink Supply _ _ Y _ right after doing head maintenance. Ive tried restarting the machine but the error 61b pop up on the screen so we followed the manual and did pressure adjustment on both of the positive and negative.
Then performed a sub tank cleaning and that cleared the error on screen.

BUT when we tried printing a job it printed halfway through then it stopped. The screen says Suppy _ _ K _ error , so we did the exact same thing (adjusted pressure + sub tank clean).

My question is how do we fix this properly so we wont keep getting the same error? please help

dudeinthemoon

Hello, check degassing modules and pumps in ink supply box, you may bypass degassing module with tube to check ink flow, also there are dampers in ink supply system, where are bottles placed. And to try visually inspect how fast subtank is taking ink and compare it with the others, do subtank discharge and then fill it back from #adjust>subtank Also that may be caused by clogged air filters over subtank or air valves
How old is your machine, what problems you had how does black nozzle test looks like?

Last edited: