• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 - 130SL

Suzi

I know nothing bout this printer! So please can someone tell me how good it is? My fiance is looking at buying. Please if you have this machine let me know how it prints and if its worth buying!!!

iSign

It's the best machine for quality. It takes a little longer to maintain the heads (5 minutes to 10 minutes a day) and you are required, as opposed to just encouraged, to vent the fumes... which anyone with any amount of solvent fumes should do anyway... but it is a great machine.

Once you get yourself talked into whatever your payments will be... then find out how much higher they will be for the JV3-160. I guarantee you the additional work you will be able to put out with the bigger machine will more then pay for the difference... even if you have to knock out some walls & rearabge your life to fit it in.

The biggest regret I've read about dozens of times with shops buying their first printer, is getting a smaller printer... bad idea.. GO BIG!