• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki tech

DCSMITH

if anyone has a good tech please post there contact info its for a jv33 i am trying to get the registration on the head to line up.

bulldozer

good luck. i called them, and said would call me right back. no dice. they want us to call the company we bought it from...that company sent out one of their "techs" and he didn't even know how to....do anything lol load the media, use rasterlink, any of the menu stuff, where the ink cartridges went...literally, nothing.

DCSMITH

well i figured it out i called a tech he never called back ive been working on it for 3 days i finally got it after you install the head you go under drop pos correct and set it to negative or positive where ever the lines match up after that your registration should be on point i have never had good luck with techs though ive always had to figure it out myself