• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaky print head reconditioned

PIERLUIGI

Hello everyone,
some of you are using print heads Mimaki JV33, ​​V3, JV5 reconditioned?
I'm very interested to know, I would like to offer this service for a fee to my clients.
Waiting for your helpful answers.

Thank you all, greetings

Vinylman

You are new here evidently. you MAY NOT offer your services on this site unless you are a PAID MERCHANT MEMBER.
Contact Fred the site owner for information regarding becoming a Merchant Member here.

It helps Fred offer the best site on the internet to those of us in the sign industry, and you will get a much warmer and cordial reception on this site IF you follow our rules.
:thankyou:

Masseria

I think he want to know if refurbished printhead are ok for mimaki.... not to have new customers from the site..80% of the site is from US and the other 20% is international... he's from italy so... thats my thought

And yes, i do use refurbished printhead , but i repair them by myself.

PIERLUIGI

hi,
Sorry, my intention is not to offer the service through the forum but know if anyone has had the opportunity to use them, and that result was.

I would like to offer this service in Italy by our technicians and salespeople.

greetings