• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Motorcross logos

31legen

theres lots of company's out there doing motorcross graphics. I have a customer with 3 bikes that he would like done. Is there a place or a link out there to download all the industry logos?

Jburns

probably not a centralized place- Use Caution - you would hate to get in trouble without permission from the manufacturer of "X" logo.

CreatedDesigns

theres lots of company's out there doing motorcross graphics. I have a customer with 3 bikes that he would like done. Is there a place or a link out there to download all the industry logos?

I get all the files from the sponsors them selves or the team owner will be able to email the vendors/manufactures and they will send the logos they want displayed.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B

mpn

Just email the sponsor directly and asking for the logo. 9 times out of 10 you get permission along with a logo sheet and usage guide lines.

2B

If the rider is being sponsored then they (the sponsor) will provide the needed information, especially what size to make the logo as there are different sponsorship levels

HOWEVER, if the rider just wants these logos on their bike. NOT LEGAL and depending on what logo you use there can be HEFTY fines!
ie Monster Energy drink, Harley-Davidson, etc...

AKwrapguy

I always tell the client that they need to supply the logos in a vectored format or a hi-res rasterized format. If they give me little e-mail attachments or google search results (actually had one client give me the websites and told me to just get them off there) I tell them that if I have to re-draw the logo it's $75 an hour with a 3 hour minimum. If they are sponsored than it's shouldn't be an issue.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I always tell the client that they need to supply the logos in a vectored format or a hi-res rasterized format. If they give me little e-mail attachments or google search results (actually had one client give me the websites and told me to just get them off there) I tell them that if I have to re-draw the logo it's $75 an hour with a 3 hour minimum. If they are sponsored than it's shouldn't be an issue.

Wow $225 to recreate a logo? How many customers go for that? Or is that to scare them into doing a better job in hunting for the right file?

AKwrapguy

Wow $225 to recreate a logo? How many customers go for that? Or is that to scare them into doing a better job in hunting for the right file?

It's for several reasons. One so that they understand that there's value in what I (we) do. Two so that they see value in the product that we give them and they are more likely to keep the vectored images rather than delete them 'cause I couldn't open it'. It also motivates them to get me what I need.