• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

moving fonts from old to new computer

Marlene

I'm running Omega 5.0 and am moving from an old computer into a new computer. I have a lot of fonts I converted to use in Omega and want to load them into the fonts folder in Omega but it won't let me. when I try to drop and drag it says I need administration permission to make changes in that folder. is that the computer or is that Omega?

Marlene

no they didn't "get me" as yes you can use fonts in their program that you have converted so they are vector fonts and I am moving them to use in their program, not another. I've moved fonts like this in the past but I am not sure if the message is from Geber that I can't add to the file or if it is my new computer telling me I need administrative permission

Marlene

not too sure what is going on. a huge thank you to Casey at Sunburst for trying to solve this. if I install a ttf font into windows and convert it in Gerber, it comes up on the list of fonts in composer. when I go to font view and get the font number Gerber gives it and then go to the font folder for Gerber under the software/GS the number isn't in the list of fonts. the ones I dropped into are but they aren't showing up in the font list in composer. I have no idea why. any Gerber users here know anything? I'm sure it is something simple I am missing.