• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multiple Jobs on HP FB750

Joshua Barnes

Is it possible to print a document with multiple pages on separate foam boards, or do I have to break the job up? I know how to do multiple copies of a single image, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something.

flyplainsdrifta

either way, that video really clearly describes the n-up process. if they are all the same dimensions just evenly space your pins with a 1" spacer. its essentially the same process

Joshua Barnes

either way, that video really clearly describes the n-up process. if they are all the same dimensions just evenly space your pins with a 1" spacer. its essentially the same process
Just watched the video. Where the "print multiple images n-up" button is, we have a button for 2 sided printing. Can you change that menu option?

flyplainsdrifta

pre load the media. don't do the live load from the print menu. start at the media menu. then load your sheets. once loaded you should see the option appear. the n-up option only appears once you get media into the machine.

Joshua Barnes

pre load the media. don't do the live load from the print menu. start at the media menu. then load your sheets. once loaded you should see the option appear. the n-up option only appears once you get media into the machine.
Got it. I missed that the first time I loaded multiple boards. Thanks!