• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh software

66duane

vmxpt???

this copy has a rip deal, and it also has a print deal and yes you can hook it up to plotter,,,,,,,,, I would love to have a flexi copy but all i see are the ones for $1500 up,, does the flexi 8.1 have a dongle on it,,,, if it isnt one thing its another,,, even a good rib eye didnt help,, and i quit drinking years ago,,, i got the thing to print,, but it prints twice as wide as it should,, it prints the correct height, just not the width,, if you cut the width demension in half it comes out pretty close,,, anyone got a flexi 8.1 for sale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????????????????????????

66duane

rip

yea it does,, for a old guy like me it needs to be simple as can be but unfortunately it hasnt been that,,,,, I read the info pages like this one and some say flexi 8 and 8.1 arent compatable with vista,, here we go again more problems,,, cant anybody make anything that just plain simple,,, i got the vm to work but it prints twice as wide as you make it,, so a 6 in item is 12 wide but the correct length,,, got a guy from vm thats trying to correct the problem,, i just keep thinkin of all the money im losing lol,,,,,,,,,oh yea i have a 32bit vista,, anyone have and flexi that will work with it,,,,,, please let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,, duane

CRD

For compatible problems I have bought a second hand PC with XP PRO on it I only use to RIP with Flexi 8.1. Cost 5 $. The world is filled with these PC people like to get rid off and even give them away for free.

Paco

66duane

well things are looking up and down,,,,,,,,,,,

well the old girl is printing,, isnt that a miracle for a old guy like me,, but need a mutoh expert,, my ole outdoor falcon jr prints height really good, even looks really good,, but the width comes out twice as wide as you set it for,, is this a software problem or is there a setting on the JR that regulates this,,,,,,,, one thing i learned ya dont start pressing buttons till ya know what your pressin,,,,,,,,,,,, im so close but everything i design i have to after im done cut the width in half and it prints okay,, if i make it 10in wide it prints the object 20 in wide unlesss the size of the vinyl or paper is set at a smaller size then it only prints to the edge of the set size,,,,,,, thanks again,, duane