• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh ValueJet

Rat_Fink

If it's more affordable that matters, we offer the Mutoh-made PrismJet VJ48, a 48" (print width) with FlexiSIGN-PRO, a complete design, rip, print, cut software, for $9995. Or loaded with all needed accessories and a bunch of supplies for $12,999. And it also benefits from the Mutoh quality and speed advantage that I2/Wave printing delivers.

Are you guys still charging over $1000 to ship that printer?

Jim Doggett

I'm no longer associated with SignWarehouse. Jerry Barrax could answer this question more accurately, and appropriately. Please check with him or call SW at 800.699.5512.

Best,
jim

907customs

I'm no longer associated with SignWarehouse. Jerry Barrax could answer this question more accurately, and appropriately. Please check with him or call SW at 800.699.5512.

Best,
jim

Onward and upward I hope...you're not selling Roland print & cut solutions now are you????:ROFLMAO:

MacDaddy

Hummm, so now that you are not selling them they are no longer top of the line printers... Did I undestand that correctly are am I reading too much into what you said?

Jim Doggett

Hummm, so now that you are not selling them they are no longer top of the line printers... Did I undestand that correctly are am I reading too much into what you said?

Hi Mac Daddy,

Nope; just eluding to the fact that my job prospects at non-Mutoh makers of printers might not be looking too good :^)

Meanwhile, I think it's fair to say that speed and quality-at-speed, vis a vis i2/Wave printing, tips the scales in Mutoh's favor. Clearly so, at least for now. Reiterating that even now might not help much in my job search. But such is the price of integrity. That means more to me than a paycheck.

Thanks,

Jim

druckhaus

NEED HELP!!

Hi everybody!
I just wanna have your experience on the Mutoh VJ!
I'm in a dilemma choosing between 2 printers:
Mimaki JV33-160 and the océ 9160 (which is in reality a Mutoh VJ branded as océ)
the thing is, everybody talks about the strong built of a Mimaki and the durability on the other hand many are talking about the inter waving tech at the océ or the Mutoh ...
any idea...