• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mystery Banner Stand

Guerilla Signs

Customer brought this retractable banner stand in to see if I could find a replacement pole for it. They have lost the one that came with it. I have not seen one like this before. It has a removable cover which is held on by velcro. The material is thick and felt like.

Does anyone know where to start in sourcing this?

Thanks

Attachments

• banner 2.jpg
    banner 2.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 86
  • banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 98

Guerilla Signs

Did that and they are buying one. But they want me to see if I can fix this one as well. Just figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone had seen one or knew anything about it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Aren't there any identifying markings, names or anything anywhere on the unit ?? That's pretty tough to look for something and know absolutely nothing about it. Maybe, if you take it apart and look on the inside where you wind them up, there could be some numbers or wording......... :rolleyes:

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Aren't there any identifying markings, names or anything anywhere on the unit ?? That's pretty tough to look for something and know absolutely nothing about it. Maybe, if you take it apart and look on the inside where you wind them up, there could be some numbers or wording......... :rolleyes:

Most of these trade show products have no markings, since they are normally sold by someone other than the manufacturer. I've had many old stands show up and we are like "who the h*ll made this?" Some are pretty recognizable. Never seen that one before.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha.... you are correct. The cheap Chinese and low end ones don't have much in the way of markings, but your better made displays, do. :Big Laugh