• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NBM Show (Long Beach)

SignBurst PCs

Is anyone going to the NBM Show (Long Beach)?

I was just making my plans for the show and wondering if anyone from Signs101 would be there.

Who is planning on going?

Last edited:

artsnletters

just don't use your actual e-mail address when dealing with NBM....i got spammed into oblivion with them...

i'm going too...
Tim

kgirl

we will be there to meet up with a few vendors....go out for drinks later that night....

trimguy

It was a great show last year. From it I decided to buy my vpi540 and one of your computers! Id like to check out the dtg printers more closely this year.

SignBurst PCs

Awesome. I hope that those of you that go will stop by and say hello.

Sean, I forgot that you were on here. Drop me an email sometime.

Screenanator

I'll be there Thurs/Friday....Staying at the Hyatt. I love this little show....for some dumb reason. I really LOVE the ISS Show in January.....we usually get on a cruise ship for Mexico from that show...LOL

CES020

just don't use your actual e-mail address when dealing with NBM....i got spammed into oblivion with them...

i'm going too...
Tim

That's an understatement!

I have my own email for NBM shows now. It's one I never open or look at, right where it belongs...... :)