• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 2 Vutek PV 200/600's shipped & set up, along with some training hopefully!

fastnugly

Hey, I am new to the printing world & need 2 used Vutek 200/600 printers shipped & set up, plus a 3 rd one disassembled. Shipping from San Diego California & coming to Memphis, Tn.. I would love a place that could deliver, setup & show me a little about how to use these things correctly, so I do not do any damage to it. I have pirchased them & just want to have delivered to our new location at the end of Feruary or 1st week of March at the latest. Thanks for anyones help!

fastnugly

Yeah, what all is the bad about doing that with this? I feel I have a way to convert it, but just wanna see what all is bad that I'm not thinking of. I'm sure there is something I'm not thinking of. Thanks for your info, seeing how I have never used one of these.

fastnugly

Yeah, what all is the bad about doing that with this? I feel I have a way to convert it, but just wanna see what all is bad that I'm not thinking of. I'm sure there is something I'm not thinking of. Thanks for your info, seeing how I have never used one of these.

I have done a lot of research on these & other printers to come up with the conversion plan. Plus used smaller Rolands & DTG's some, that let me understand SOME about this. But the printers this size are a new animal I know & I sure do not want to mess it up with my little plan. So any input I get is GREATLY appreciated.