• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 3rd Party Ink For An Xerox 8254e (vj1304)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Xerox let me know this morning that there will be no more ink from them for the 8254.
Can't imagine why they wouldn't be making money bringing in single carts air freight and not charging for shipping.
So it was a good thing while it lasted but the party is over now.
I added a 1624 to take over for the 8254 but want to keep the old girl running. Leaks a little, is ugly as hell but still prints well and allows me to sleep a little better at night knowing I can still print if the new guy breaks down.

I'm open to a bulk or cart system or even OEM carts (if still available) - just need to know the most reliable way to work around the chips.
What are my options ink dealers?

Thanks
wayne k
guam usa

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hello Wayne,

We might able to help. We do have 1-2 Guam customers buying from us. We could provide cartridge with chip or bulk ink system so you never need to use a smart card, done 1 time for Xerox customer. Please send us an email of your request. sales@premiercolour.com and copy and paste this email. Someone or myself will get back to you.

Cuantekusa

INKS FOR WIDE FORMAT PRINTERS cuantek-usa.com
Dear Wayne,
We have 440ml ink cartridges and also refillable ink cartridges for your Xerox8254 as well as smartcards with the correct programming.
Also for the VJ1624, 440ml cartridges, 1 liter ink bags if you have the high capacity ink adapters and 1 liter bottles if you want to go with a bulk ink system.
Our ecosolvent inks is fully compatible with OEM EcoUltra, same quality at a lower cost.

francisco@cuantek-usa.com

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Thanks will take a look at what you have to offer. I'll need the ink in the next month or two when my current carts run out.

wayne k
guam usa