• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a font with a "portable, changeable sign" look...

Sluggo

I've found a couple of runnerups on DaFont, but I'm still looking for something closer, especially when it comes to the straight cross bar in the "S" ... Y'all have any suggestions? :toasting:

Attachments

• portable sign.jpg
    portable sign.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 299

Sluggo

Thanks for the suggestion! I ended up using Sugo from DaFont because I was looking for something a little heavier. Doing a van wrap for a local restaurant/bar/catering chain that runs a little to the "kitschy" side... Here's what I created for them using the font, all from scratch in Photoshop--except the background, of course... I need to get a clearer photo of the sign background.

Attachments

• catering.jpg
    catering.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 298

Morph1

Print all
Apologies for bringing this old thread back...,
My question also relates to the font style that perhaps exists and I never came across it,
would there be a font actually typing out the characters and an outline box around each character , so it would look like changeable acrylic panel with the individual
character boxed when typed out....

Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks !